Sackett National Holdings (SNH) is a privately held enterprise focused on investing in companies and partnering with best-in-class management teams seeking to attain their full potential. SNH investments are concentrated in two strategic industry categories: Technology and technology-enabled Business Services, and the company currently holds investments in a portfolio of businesses that focus on long-term value creation.
SNH has an active strategic presence in each of our industries and our companies serve as growth platforms in their vertical markets. Our deep industry knowledge and proven experience produces business and investment decisions that obtain optimal results, operational excellence and achieve maximum return on investments. Our capabilities and proven history of business successes provide us with greater flexibility, and allow SNH to be more competitive than conventional private equity firms in valuing potential new acquisitions or investments.
SNH Inc. Portfolio Companies;
- $12B funded from valuations
- 12 Million data transactions
- 75,000 new energy customers
- 8 Portfolio companies
- Dealer Marketing Article: 7 Steps to Use Snapchat to Connect with Millenial Buyers
- Jevin Sackett Blog: 2016: Would You Like Change With That?
- DrivingSales Article: The Rising Cost To Auto Dealers of Regulatory Non-Compliance
- Press Release: Robert Granados Appointed President of National Credit Center
- Jevin Sackett Blog: Samsung & Wells Fargo: Lessons In Crises Management
- Jevin Sackett Blog: Fifteen Years After 9/11: America’s Beacon Still Beams
- Press Release: Scott Stucky Appointment
Find out more in the SNH Press Room.